I just found this great challenge to do 50 craft projects in 2010. I think it's great and inspiring. In order to keep myself on track as much as possible (ha ha I know), and not just leap from project to project and never finish any....I have signed up. To help organize myself I'm going to post my list of projects here (the thread for this craftalong is already 366 pages long, that's a lot to dig thru to find my list.)
You do not have to list all 50 projects at once, and I don't believe you have to restrict yourself to the ones in your list (ie, you could swap one out for something else if you get inspired/hijacked into making something else). I haven't thought of 50 things yet...but I'm getting there!
So without further ado, my 50 projects for 2010:
- Dragon! I have the idea in my head, just have to get the time and mats to make it.
Sharpei- as a gift for a friends bday. Tiger -another gift
- Manta Ray - to go with other underwater themed toys for my nephew
- Chiuahua - or however you spell the tiny dog, for another gift.
- Gnome Log or Mushroom House (doll house for boy...this may not get done this year. Planning for nephews 3rd birthday (he just turned 2 months old yesterday. lol.)
- Gnomes/Fairies/Other magic critters for the house.
- Moose - for mom (she's moose obsessed)
- Frogs - debating on poses. May make a couple different ones
- Finger Puppets
- Polar Bear
- 'Monster' hand puppet
Seahorse Koala Bear
Itty bitty tiny panda bear Sheep with removable fleece Gecko Baby Seal x2(1 was a prototype before I made 2nd in good yarn) Big Piggy Ball Knitted mobile for nephew(5 flying animals and vine/branches for them to hang from) Baby Hat and Booties w/pompoms
- Saartje Booties
Hand Towel for mom Cotton face/dish scrubbie from frugal swap Pi Dishcloth Set of a scrubbie and 2 cloths + homemade sugar scrubfor a bday gift First knit lace circular cloth(got stolen by mom so it didn't make it to #33's set) Professor Snape - a gift for a friend's bday.
- Finish my nephew's underwater scene painting
- Reuse a thrift store sweater to make a felted bag. (It's in my washing machine being felted right now!)
- Make mittens or fingerless gloves from the same sweater.
- Stage for Finger Puppets
- Scrapbook of nephews first 6 months at least.
- A case for my knitting needles! Sis has even promised to help me with her scary sewing machine.